Sunday, June 19, 2011

Focus (1994)


Soundtrack to Poor Specimen's Focus surf video:
1. No Fun At All - I Can't Believe It's True (Opening) I Can't Believe It's True - No Straight Angles
2. Strung Out - Ashes (Greg Browning) Ashes - Another Day In Paradise
3. Unwritten Law - Obsession (Keith Malloy) N/A
4. Pegboy - Strong Reaction (Donovan) Strong Reaction - Strong Reaction
5. No Fun At All - It Won't Be Long (Kalani Robb) It Won't Be Long - No Straight Angles
6. Sprung Monkey - No Solution (Benji Weatherly) No Solution - Situation Life
7. No Fun At All - I Am Wrong and I Am Right I Am Wrong and I Am Right - No Straight Angles
8. Sprung Monkey - Thinking Problem (Wipeouts) Thinking Problem - Situation Life
9. Pegboy - Method (Sunny Garcia) Method - Strong Reaction
10. Unwritten Law - C.P.K. (Ross Williams) C.P.K. - The Hit List
11. Good Riddance - October (Shane Dorian) October - For God and Country
12. Youth Brigade - Care (Rob Machado) Care (Live) - Sink With Kalifornija
13. No Knife - Sweep Away My Shadow (Taylor Knox) Sweep Away My Shadow - Hit Man Dreams
14. Pennywise - Peaceful Day (Kelly Slater) Peaceful Day - About Time

9 comments:

  1. Best surf sountrack ever ! no more to say!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best surf video with the most energy HC sound tracks, but in the list there aren't the 'opening Guiter Solo Rob Machado' and the last song after kelly's section, someone knows where i can find?

    ReplyDelete
  3. somebody knows the song when rob is playing basket??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who performs Kids In America during the credits

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excellent question. I still don't have an answer.

      Delete
  5. The show is just as good if not better. I remember listening this in high school! Such a bad ass video and soundtrack!

    ReplyDelete